Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, October 11, 2009















    Hi guys!
    I was thinking, let's share all of our old memories of chobots :)
    I will post the best ones here!
    I remember, when I first joined, me and my sister played cow mission together to earn bugs to buy items like bowties! And I remember adding primarygames and vayerman on my other account :) I also remember trading alot of items for a carrot, but then the trader wanted the carrot back so we had to redo the trade! :[
    And my favorite memory, is when I designed the pajamas for the desinging contest and won, so I got a free copy of them! I was so excited!!

    So, what do you remember? Post in a comment! (Also post pictures!! :D)
    I am waiting!
    ~Yolande :)


    Update: Here are some people's favorite memories!


    odd300-
    "My oldest memery was when the first day I joined it rained 500 shirt in the park by moonke."


    odd300-
    "my favorite memery is when I became a citizen from invite contest"


    superbryan101-
    "Mine was exploring around chobots looking for the best game to get money ^^"



    Doreysweetie626-
    "Mine was when I met Chlos. I was very young in chobots age and asked: " Hey, what is a RAIN?" and he was like "This" and then rained a few chlos shirts. I was so happy because I got FREE items. But before I clicked them, I thought I shouldnt because the others wouldnt get any :) But I was wrong :) Dorey"

    Julz-
    "Going to a beta party thing and being in chobot's vid... discovering where to buy clothes and also before there was citizens everything was all cheap and yeah and no one was barely at chobots... I talked to agents asking them how they got there badges and they said that it practically appeared there lolxoxo Julz"

    FloppyJacky-
    "my favorite memory is the first zero day it was my first party and rain also i got unlucky cause i went to by house to open my items but it rained a supercho :D"

    Smurfet-
    well, i remember my first Question Contest at Classroom. It was much fun and i managed to make a video of it, which u can check out at that blog post http://chobotsmurfet.blogspot.com/2009/03/quick-question-contest.htmlEnjoy!

    Wow guys! Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

    17 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    My oldest memery was when the first day I joined it rained 500 shirt in the park by moonke.

    Anonymous said...

    my favorite memery is when I became a citizen from invite contest

    Yolande said...

    awesome! :)

    superbryan101 said...

    Mine was exploring around chobots looking for the best game to get money ^^

    Yolande said...

    hehe, that is cool!!

    Unknown said...

    Hey Guyz i wanted to tell u im having a 150 party today!
    11th october milky way academy
    21:00 cho time!
    Plz come :)
    bube07.tk

    Doreysweetie626 said...

    Mine was when I met Chlos. I was very young in chobots age and asked: " Hey, what is a RAIN?" and he was like "This" and then rained a few chlos shirts. I was so happy because I got FREE items. But before I clicked them, I thought I shouldnt because the others wouldnt get any :) But I was wrong :)
    Dorey

    Julz said...

    Going to a beta party thing and being in chobot's vid... discovering where to buy clothes and also before there was citizens everything was all cheap and yeah and no one was barely at chobots... I talked to agents asking them how they got there badges and they said that it practically appeared there lol


    xoxo Julz

    Floppyjacky said...

    my favorite memory is the first zero day it was my first party and rain also i got unlucky cause i went to by house to open my items but it rained a supercho :D

    Guesswho! said...

    when i first joined most of the clothes where for nonmembers and the first agent i ever saw was chlos

    Anonymous said...

    my favorite memorie was when i was about 60 i got 7th place in the garbage collector contest


    ~legocrazy66~

    Smurfet said...

    well, i remember my first Question Contest at Classroom. It was much fun and i managed to make a video of it, which u can check out at that blog post http://chobotsmurfet.blogspot.com/2009/03/quick-question-contest.html

    Enjoy!

    Julz said...

    Thanks for posting my memory yolande. and hi smurf =D. Smurfet, you made a good choice choosing yolande to be in your blog ^_^

    xoxo Julz

    Yolande said...

    thanks julz! :D and awesome memory smurfet! :)

    Anonymous said...

    Thz yolande for mine to and hope you have a happy ( terrifying) halloween!

    Tzvi said...

    my oldest memory is when i first came to chobots 287 days ago and it was three quaters and a half empty and i remember the time when i thought that chobots is dumb becuse it diden't have anything for the houses and nobody was on it! {those were the days! when chobots was barely 2 months!}

    Domo32 said...

    My favorite memory was when I first got recommended by Sparks! I've known her for a very long time, and she helped me become the agent I'm today! My second favorite memory was when My ice wings came out, and also when Xxmax first added me on Chobots xD But sadly, he was dis-moderated... Smurfet, do you know why he was?

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive