Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, October 8, 2009
    Yeap, many of the followers of this awesome blog ^^ could think that i and my blog team are not doing much work for the last month. Well, they are right. But Chobot offered me some help and i think that cool changes are approaching )



    Besides Chobot, there is possible for some more new authors to appear, so refresh my blog site as often as possible!


    U P D A T E !
    I'm glad to welcome one more author on my blog - Yolande. I think it would be cool to have some more cool ppl with interesting ideas and a big will to post daily!!


    Is Yolande the last new author? We will see it soon :)

    15 comments:

    Yolande said...

    awesome! hey, if you need anymore authors just send me a message on chboots i would be glad to help :) infact i will email you right now :)

    Yolande said...

    ps welcome chobot! :)

    Yolande said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Yolande said...

    This is the awesomest thing thats like ever happened to me! LOL! Thanks so much smurfet! You rock!!!! ))))

    Isaiah said...

    I would like to become an author also my email is
    isaiahjelks@gmail.com

    Snoopy said...

    Lol I hope not i want to be an author Lol

    Chobotsjuicyking@gmail.com

    teenager_girl_12 said...

    Hello!Im Teenager_girl_12 and i would like to post on this blog! I dont think youll pick just a junior like me that you never saw but anyways my email is me4kyy@mail.bg :) I would be very happy to be on the blog :) Since you need authors :) Hope i get to be on here!But the problem is all of the mods pick agents but anyways Bye bye!

    ~Teenaer_girl_12~

    Yellowhouse said...

    I post the updates on Chobot's blog :)
    Congratz for being an author here Yolande and Chobot :)

    -Yellow

    Yolande said...

    thanks yellow!

    Antguy815 said...

    I'll be on your blog if you want. Im antguy815 on chobots

    Anonymous said...

    heyy im in school rite now so i gtg soon but yeah its julz it'd be cool 2 b on ur blog


    xoxo julz

    Julz said...

    Lol sorry that was me...
    I would love to be in this blog! I update alot and that'd be cool to help a mod! By the way, gratzies Yoyo! Im oober proud of u for making it on a mod blog =D


    xoxo Julz

    Antguy815 said...

    Gratz yolande! Oh, and me and Julz have our own blog together but we would love to help you out smurfet. You can email me if you want me to be in your blog. Antguy815@yahoo.com

    -Antguy815-

    ♫♪Beautiful♫♪ said...

    Hey smurfy 7249 Here !
    Can i maybe work for blog ??
    It will Be so awesome !
    Oh and also
    guys Not such a good idea to comment ur email its dangerous !

    ~7249~
    chobots-7249.blogspot.com

    Green said...

    i would like yo join your blog smurfet :)

    Chobots Username:greenpopper

    My Email: greenpopperonchobots@gmail.com
    message me :)

    if you have any questions or anything just message me

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive