Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, October 22, 2009
    Hi guys!
    I am having a costume contest! Show me your awesome costumes! They can be edited, or made from real chobots clothes! Post your link to the image in a comment! The winners will be posted ;)

    This is a flower costume :) It's just an example so please don't use it for your entry. ;)




    Remember, you can also use your imagination to create one using a program such as photoshop, paint, or any other ones ;)
    Get to work! I can't wait to see them)
    ~Yolande

    UPDATE: Alot of people wanted 2 know if there were prizes, but I can't give prizes, so if smurfet wants to give them to the winners he can but its not up to me :)

    14 comments:

    Unknown said...

    kewwwwl im going to comment my costumes :)
    be sure to check comments XD

    bube07

    Domo32 said...

    Cool, I wonder what I will make=)

    cooldude1445 said...

    coolio idk what ill do lolz:)

    Unknown said...

    Hey yolande i promised i will enter XD
    so here are my pictures :
    http://i35.tinypic.com/i2j0k1.jpg
    that are my 6 suits :D
    and here is one more too :
    http://i34.tinypic.com/jr49ll.jpg
    hope i win :D

    bube07

    Yolande said...

    WOW BUBE! awesome job!! :D

    Smurfet said...

    yeah, bube, u have really good imagination and style :))

    Bella said...

    Heres mine, I edited my chobot to be Sally from the nightmare before christmas :))

    ENJOY!
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/Kacheek_Giraffe/SALLYYYYY.png

    -beebopadoobop

    Yolande said...

    WOAHH I LOVE IT BOP!!

    Unknown said...

    Thanks SMurf :D
    Bee awsome design :D

    bube07

    Unknown said...

    Hey Yolande I Design some stuff!!
    They arent really good because i couldnt update the best ones :S
    so here they are :
    http://i37.tinypic.com/v8h283.jpg
    Hope u like them ;)
    ur friend bube07

    Jamesbot said...

    will it count if i put it on my blog cause i got a cool style and its made for u smurf from jamesbot

    Jamesbot said...

    GO TO jamesbot.blogspot.com the bunny outfit is my entry

    brenny1incp said...

    http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/brenny1/ufhrish004.jpg

    Hope u like the costeme
    ~brenny1incp~

    Smurfet said...

    sure, the winner will get some prize :))

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive