Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Monday, October 12, 2009
    Hi guys,
    I have noticed a problem! Some agents are inviting non agents, then the non agents invite their friends and pretty soon the whole agent hq is full! You aren't aloud there, though! It is meant for agents only! If you are a non agent and get invited, please don't go! You could get in trouble!

    So please follow my advice! When us agents ask you to leave, we aren't trying to hurt you! We are trying to help you!

    Thank you!
    ~Yolande

    P.S the reason why I am posting about this is because it is happening pretty much every day!!

    5 comments:

    Julz said...

    Oh no! Toiry invited me and said that I wouldn't get in trouble then I asked gonzales if I was allowed to be here cause i dont want to be rude and break rules and he said "Nope"

    ahh i feel so rude now :/


    xoxo Julz

    Jillian said...

    Moneyinthebank13 is an agent and he said it wuz ok for me and Nightmare08 to be in the agents hq. But then Kiki77 saw us in the hq with Moneyinthebank13 so he tried acting like he wuz mad at us for being in the hq. Then they invited like 10 million agents and they all yelled at us and made us cry. :(

    ~Shrinkygirl (Shrinkychick)

    Domo32 said...

    I think the agents should not invite anyone into the HQ because it causes much trouble, and stress. Also, if it is called the AGENT HQ... Emphasise on AGENTS, it should be for agents only... That's what I think.

    sharkboy 100 said...

    LIE GO TO flibble.blogspot.com go to extras and it has agent hq rules GET YOU FACTS RIGHT DUDE GEESE

    sharkboy 100 said...

    OMG SO SORRY ITS . WORDPRESS .COM

    ps sorry had caps lock on

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive