Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Saturday, October 24, 2009
    Hi guys!

    Just got back from the party!

    I am so dissapointed because I missed most of the party, and what really makes me sad is that I clicked on an item from rain, the b boy shirt, and I got a connection error and didn't get it! :(

    Oh well! Smurfet did a GREAT job! Thank you so much!
    Since I wasn't there that much, I only got one pic:












    Well anyways, thanks again Smurfet! And thanks for coming guys ;)
    Hope to see ya at me and beebopadoobop's party tommorow!
    ~Yolande

    11 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    It was a great party but all the parties now, I have just the white dots when I click on rain.

    I will see you at your b-day party!

    Yolande said...

    Yep, same here!
    Thanks so much :)

    brenny1incp said...

    that was realllly fun but i was really laggy and i got alot of errors still cool though

    Jeszuz said...

    Same, I got the B Boy Shirt, and Some other Cool Stuff, But I got disconnected while my mouse was loading, =(.
    Anyways, It was an Awesome Party! Cya on Tomorrows Party, lol.
    ~Jeszuz

    Anonymous said...

    SMURFET THAT PARTY WAS AWESOME. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ONE TOMORROW. I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE THE BEST.

    Ray Banatt said...

    Please do it again i never got what you rained and the b boy shirt and every thing DO IT AGAIN I`M BEGGING



    Kirby7777

    Jessie2000 said...

    Guys, remember that if you click on an item but lose connection before you have opened your mail, then the item goes straight to your wardrobe, check it when you re-login again and see if it's there :)

    Yolande said...

    Hey jessie, thx but actually it didn't go to my wardrobe! I clicked it, then it wasn't done loading when I got the connection error. I logged back in and right away checked my wardrobe, but it still wasn't there :( But thank you very much for the help ;)

    Anonymous said...

    i missed it because of my brother he would not let me get on the computer.i wish i was there.my brother has alot of clothing frome the mods but i dont i have like 2 things almost ever one of my friends has 10 clothing frome the mods but not me i well try to go to the other partty oh and i am not Anonymous its shygirl i just put that because shygirl wont work. ûLOVE SHYGIRL360û

    jonnyyyyy88 said...

    ne too but i only got 2 things but still smurf did an awsome job d(^o^)b

    Domo32 said...

    Cool. To bad I missed itD=!

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive