Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Friday, October 9, 2009
    Hi guys!

    I hope you like tinkerbell, because I drew her just for you!))
    The only thing is, that I forgot her right eyebrow! LOL!











    Hope you like it))
    ~Yolande

    7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    wow! kwel!!! erm... yolande you don't go to talbot heath do u??? luv the pic!

    Yolande said...

    thanks! what do u mean? lol

    Anonymous said...

    Hello,
    can i be a worke here my info is

    User Name:Flamefire

    Blogs I Have Worked On:Flamefire and his gang,flamefire chobots blog

    Blogs I work on still:non of them

    Email: nathanrabbe@yahoo.ca

    Info about flamefire :She is an agent,citizen,LOVES to joke around

    Anonymous said...

    will u yolanda or anyone work on my blog plz smurf u no u want to lolz my blog is cooldude1445schobots.blogspot.com check it out ill check for response later plz smurf i need author peace out !

    Anonymous said...

    smurfet is saids my blog name ignor it is is andybar saying plz vistit my blog its andybars.blogspot.com and can i plz do you blog plz and my other acc is fano but i fogot pass any ways and i got haccket so plz

    Anonymous said...

    this was the one before
    username:andybar

    Anonymous said...

    its a school coz i no someone called yolande at talbot heath:)

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive