Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, October 8, 2009
    Hi again guys!
    I was thinking, we should have a halloween party! What do you say?
    If smurfet would like to have one with me then that would be great!

    Dress in orange, purple and black!))))
    When: Tommorow, October 9th!!!
    Where: Moon Walk, Park!!!
    Time: 14:00 chobots time













    What do you say? :)
    Hope 2 see you there!)))

    ~Yolande!

    UPDATE: If you cannot make it please comment and I will see if I can change it or maybe have another party soon! :)

    11 comments:

    Smurfet said...

    why not, party = fun . Lets have some fun then!!!

    Yolande said...

    awesome! cya there smurf! :D

    Snoopy said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Snoopy said...

    And IF YOu Try Changing IT I WILL STILL BE IN SCHOOL Because in 14:00 ITs 4 In the morning For Me :( Can You Make Another PArty Like At 21:cho

    Water_Misty said...

    ill be in school having a test then please make it at like 23 chotime!

    Mewbra123 said...

    I wont be able to make it cause it is 12:00PM when the party happens

    Please make it 12:00 cho time

    I will be able to make it

    kind67 said...

    can i make it like the weekend bc i was school tomarrow plz thanks

    Potter909 said...

    Im soo sorry Smurfet, I hope ur not angry with me for not posting, although im always trying me best on this awesome blog :)
    Go Smurfy :)

    Potter909 said...

    And Cya at the party guys ;)

    Yolande said...

    Ok guys, i promise i will make another party tommorow, on saturday! hopefully everyone can make it :)

    Yolande said...

    but this party is still going on, too

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive