Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, April 26, 2009
    Oh, today the question contest was held not very good. Very laggy and lots of chobots had to reconnect from time to time. Anyway the math's questions were not hard and i saw more answers as usually. That's nice!! Besides, for the first time 2 chobots scored the same amount of points. They are : loodydoby and mchoO4. The winners got carrot bagpack each one.

    P.S. Want to win question contest? wear headphones and green hat :)))

    11 comments:

    Mike Bozzo said...

    ehehe ya thats so true XD thanks again! :)

    Mythic said...

    I won but didnt get anything

    Anonymous said...

    Smurfet, may I work for you on chobots? Like being your "Cho guard" to make sure nobody crowds you or is rude to you and make sure they be quiet and stuff when you want them to be?
    Thanx,
    -Penguin955

    Video said...

    Lol, wear headphones nd a hat. ;)

    Anonymous said...

    lol smurfet!
    -loodydoby

    PeroPero said...

    the head phone and the hat is for citizens now

    Ragu said...

    Sorry that I missed the contest! I had a lot on my mind being my birthday today and all.
    P.S. I really need to talk to you in private Smurfet, do you think we could arrange a time &place so I can tell you my problem with someone I met in Chobots today,

    Smurfet said...

    sure, send me e-mail

    Ragu said...

    I don't have e-mail but can I send you mail on Chobots?
    We can private chat?
    P.S. You asked to see my blog so if you click my name you can see it. Once I get an E-Mail you will definetly be seeing my messages in your in box since I have a lot of ideas for Chobots!

    AL193 said...

    when is it happening .

    chinny said...

    I cant buy green hat or headphones what do i do?\

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive