Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Friday, April 24, 2009
    YEah, i am not so young in chobots from now, because i am 50!!! And as u could guess, there should be a party, so i can get greetings from everybody, who likes me, my chobots and blog work. That's why tomorrow instead of question contest would be my birthday party. I asked canab to come and also i asked him to make a little surprise at the end of a party. What it will be? Try to guess.
    But anyway if u want to join this party come to the milky-way shop street at 19.00 choTime. And we will have fun!!!

    P.S.Lately my good friend aayush had 25,000 hits at his blog. Yesterday she had party and i missed it ((( That's why tomorrow at my birthday party we will also celebrate her 25,000 hits!

    13 comments:

    aayush said...

    its a him
    19:00 cho time i wont b able to make it it will be 12:00 time in my zone

    but paris will be there i will give her my smileys too she will give out smilies to everybuddy who come to party )(we wont run outta stock)

    Smurfet said...

    Oh, in the future i will try to make parties earlier!!!!

    warrior7878 said...

    hey smurfet u missed my 50th b-day but canab did magic there

    Admin said...

    cool, i will surely be there

    Anonymous said...

    Aww I can't make it.
    -loodydoby

    Weel said...

    smurfet i am following your blog but can i join it
    oh HAPPY B_DAY :D

    Smurfet said...

    What u mean - joining blog ?

    Puffles said...

    I have a soccer game, so I won't make it. --Tdawg

    Anonymous said...

    Hi , Smurfet , Happy B-day!!!But you forget or maybe miss my b-day too!!!
    ~alfy1

    Pendul1 said...

    HAPPY B_DAY TO YOU!!
    but i am a bit sad cuz i was 50 a few days ago and i tried to make a party, but no one would come and i was sad...

    P.S.:i know you don't care so much about this...:)

    Smurfet said...

    next time, send e-mail to me before ur party and may be i come and invite all my friends :)

    Pendul1 said...

    thx smurfet! you're great!

    Anonymous said...

    Sorry I missed your birthday Smurfet, Hope you had a great time,
    ~A huge fan, Penguin955 and my chlo, Puffy!
    `vote 4 puffy'

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive