Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Saturday, April 25, 2009
    Today tinagothic chose the best pets, that were at the Vanilla Park at 21.00 choTime. I also brought there my pet FIDGI. But for bad as only my turn came, so that tina could appreciate my pet, i got my mozilla crashed :( Anyway there were many other contestants, who were waiting for their turn.

    In the end Tinagothic chose 9 candidates. They are: sugerc, cookie, clone, puffy, destroyer, milo, snow, kingpet, puddles. For bad i don't know the chobots name, who have this pets. If u want u can tell them in comments.
    So now u can vote for ur favourite pet and it will have more chances to win this contest!

    14 comments:

    http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

    Good blog.
    portugal

    Jedilachlan/Pokemon5181 said...

    cool blog and on chobots i now look like you!

    ~jedilachlan

    Jedilachlan/Pokemon5181 said...

    But I don't have a carrot to look exalxy like you but, I do look alot like you!

    Admin said...

    hi chobots,

    my pet's name is kingpet and its on the poll. if u think it is cute, plz vote for it. its so adorable.

    kingsonnest

    Video said...

    Lol congrats to the pets. I couldn't enter because chobots was loading very slow for me.

    Jedilachlan/Pokemon5181 said...

    And I don't have that cho-board, but I use a diffrent one!

    Ragu said...

    Sorry about your turn!
    My computer had to update Mozilla and there is no more crashes on Chobots no more!
    :)

    Joshua Kelley said...

    Hey Smurfet!Why did you follow me on Chobots,Also how did you know about me?I dont shate my twitter.
    By the way I am making a new Chobots site,Can you help me out some time?I would apreciatte it!
    ~ParentMario(Not a real parent lol)

    Joshua Kelley said...

    Forgot to say but click my name to check out my blog :D

    Yodude21 said...

    Hi Sumufet,

    Can you please put a carrot on my account?

    Please, please put it on my account!

    Thank You

    shadow123isking.chobothelps said...

    can u put carrot on my accout

    Ghosted said...

    my pet is snow and im hugs200 im in ur gang

    Anonymous said...

    Hey! My pet is Cookie! You can vote for it, but please don't eat it!
    ~gobblers

    Anonymous said...

    My pet is Puffy, *PLEASE* vote for her, shes a sweet chlo and i had made her right before the contest and now her loyalty bar is full.
    P.S Smurfet, I don't have a carrot, may I have one? My chobots username is Penguin955, I luv ur pet! "it" is so adorable, I think he/she should have been on the poll too, I also had my 100th birthday! Woohoo, fun!
    Bye Smurfet,
    ~Penguin955 & Puffy!

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive