Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    If u know how to make interesting posts with photos, videos and u spend much time playing chobots then u can become the author of my blog.


    Just send letter to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com with some information about u. The new authors i will present on saturday.

    P.S. If the new authors will do their blog work good, they will get my cool carrot-bag!!

    14 comments:

    mondobob8970 said...

    I emailed you, so, hope i get in!!!

    Bans121 said...

    I emailed you Smurfet
    Congrats whoever gets in

    ~Bans12~

    mondobob8970 said...

    hey guys, did you know that chobot changed his favicon (favorite icon) you should too,
    If you have know idea what a favicon is, look it up on google.

    Admin said...

    i sent u an email. Good luck to everyone!

    Mike Bozzo said...

    k i sent my e mail lol its long xD also i was at a family gathering and just came bak that is why im posting soo late... i wanted to get in the e mail. Plus im a complicated person :D

    Anonymous said...

    my name is darkcartman

    for some reason it wont let me email you

    im an agent.im also your buddy.i can post almost everyday

    elise__23 said...

    cool!
    i wish to enter
    i play chobots and try to attend all partys.
    i am elise__23
    thanks

    cutiequeen53 said...

    Hi, I'm can't do photos or videos as I don't know how but I am always on chobots(once or twice a day) and I do have some blogging experience....i have a blog called cutiequeens-moon.blogspot.com.

    cutiequeen53

    Anonymous said...

    I would love to join Smurfet but considering that all I know how to is Copy/Paste photos to my blog. I do add videos on my blog but they did mke that easy on my blog. I know I will probably not make it but I am good at writing and I would like to apply
    -Ragu

    Anonymous said...

    I don't have e-mail so I can't email you and my Chobot name is Ragu.
    -Ragu

    warrior7878 said...

    i would love to i have an email i im a master at computer if u dont believe me i can copy a whole website and check my blog warrior7878chobotsblogger.blogspot.com and lol i made me a moderator on it by myself

    Anonymous said...

    I emailed you.Good luck everyone.

    Untitled said...

    Ive sent a email


    -untitled

    Emniki the Great (lol) said...

    I sent you an e-mail. Good luck to everyone! May the best blogger win! Lol

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive