Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009
    Hey Guys,
    Today Go!, Vit, Chlos and Mezk where at Chocolate Cafe Street. They did soo much rains. Pirate Suits, The Suits People Call ' Basia Suits ' , Carrots, Chlos Shirts and Mysterious Boxes.
    Also they did some cooooool magic:

    It was really cool and I got lots of mod items and a chlos shirt. Also if you dont have a carrot and would like one u can ask me and I will hopefully give you one :)

    -Potter909

    10 comments:

    club penguin cheats said...

    dear smurfet can i be a smurfet clone i look like u all the clothes are the same my name on choots is fredfigglehorn plz smurfet

    club penguin cheats said...

    can i be a smurfet clone i have all the same clothes the same my names fredfigglehorn

    Pokemonkab said...

    Hey Please Can i have a carrot when we next meet?

    Bobo1429 said...

    Dearest Smurfet,
    My chobots name is Bobo1429. I am always in Chocolate Cafe Street whenever i go on, but somehow, i missed this amazing event. I would REALLY appreciate if you could give me a carrot. I would be forever grateful if you would preform this task. Please do this.

    P.S. I wanted it to sound all sappy :P

    PeroPero said...

    hey potter909 how does the chols shirt look like?

    Anonymous said...

    Hello, my chobot name is warldo, and i would like a carrot plzzzz

    Smurfet said...

    Good, that u didn't miss this fun with go!, mezk and others :)

    Ragu said...

    What exactly is a Clothing Rain since I really am curious and I hope that I make the next one since I was at school!

    Atena said...

    awwwwww lucky! i had to study and missed it. Do you have a basia suit or pirate suit you could give me? and what was in those mysterious boxes? O.o

    Darkghost said...

    I really need a carrot backpack, and what was in those boxes anyway...o_O

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive