Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009
    Eh, soon there will be one more person who gives gifts for right answers on his questions. Oh no-no, not any of my authors :)) In the classroom location will be available a good friend of Chopix - Professor.

    He will be asking u a series of questions and if u answer right u will get a reward. I am not sure which exact items he will be giving you , but anyway there will be one more special item ))

    12 comments:

    PeroPero said...

    hes going to give you the glasses and the beard together

    mondobob8970 said...

    also a globe for your house!

    Anonymous said...

    I was on the Test Server! I seen what he gives out, I don't want to spoil the surprise though.

    Unknown said...

    lol guessing the QUASTIONS was easy. Good Luck figuring it out.
    Well it took 2 tries :P

    Anonymous said...

    Lol I will post it on my blog!
    This will be credit!

    winndixies said...

    Where can I see him? I went to academy classroom but he isn't there.

    Potter909 said...

    Wow cool im gonna try and get that item :)

    John Read said...

    I know what he gives out but it wont look good on girls :p

    Smurfet said...

    well, mask is quite funny )

    Unknown said...

    Its perfect for a clown act :P

    Rhys Grabany said...

    what server is he on?

    Ally12345 said...

    NICE blog!!

    Can you visit my blog and pls be a follower!

    ally12345chobotscheats.blogspot.com
    thnx!

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive