Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, April 26, 2009
    I know that many of u didnt manage to get to this party, because of restart in chobots. That's why i made dozen of photos of the party and prepared nice slide show. Now u can see how did the party pass. Enjoy!

    13 comments:

    The Enthusiast said...

    Hey Smurfet.I wanted to come nut my mum went on my computer.Sorry i wasnt their it looks great.(first comment)

    pieman112 said...

    darn i missed it when i came most ppl were gone :(

    Admin said...

    it was a great party

    Smurfet said...

    infact , waiting for your video, kingsonnest!! ^^

    Pendul1 said...

    smurfet, can i ask you something?please!i know i am begging!but please!can i have a carrot?the other chobots are mean!they won't give any!Some have 11 or more, but they are selfish and i was thinking of quitting chobots because of that, the agents are the meanes persons!i mean some of them...

    shadow4ever09 said...

    i agree with pendul1 i want a carrot to i had go to a temple and i missed the party and thats not my fault

    Video said...

    That was a cool party. The best part was the mod magic and when the carrot falls from the sky. :)

    Anonymous said...

    I almost made it...but ya

    BlazingNova said...

    I WAS AT THE PARTY!!! It was the best party I've ever been to in chobots.You rock Smurfet and you also through a rocking party too.The best part of the party was the finale when you made it rain carrot backpacks.Ithink i got all of them.NOW I HAVE 9 CARROT BACKPACKS!!!Thank you smurfet for thise carrot backpacks.And to all the people that missed the party, Smurfet made it rain all sorts of stuff like mod magic and the background kept changing!!!YOU ARE THE BEST MODERATOR EVER SMURFET!!!

    Pendul1 said...

    You guis just don;t care about chobots that are sad, everyone is so mean...I'm srry but i need to say this!i really dislike chobots!(i didn't said hate)
    but, i just..nvm, you just don't care, it is a waste of time...

    Smurfet said...

    pendul1 i understand ur feelings. But all carrot bagpacks that i gave to chobots, i gave because they won contests or worked on my blog....

    ... said...

    I didn't get to make it to the party cuz I was sick =(

    Floppyj10

    Anonymous said...

    How did you get 381129 bugs?

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive