Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Wednesday, November 4, 2009
    Sure, most of u wants S shirt. And perhaps u are not too lucky or talented to win it in one of the blog contests.

    I'm happy to announce that as only my blog reaches 500 followers there will be party, where this cool shirt will be rained!!!


    500 followers = RAIN OF S-Shirts!!!!!!!

    So invite ur friends to follow this blog and we shall have much more fun together!!!!

    11 comments:

    loodydoby said...

    SMURFET!!! really?!?!? :)
    I love your blog! :)

    Yellowhouse said...

    Cool )

    ☠Monkeyboi912☠ said...

    you rock following right now man and yellow nice pic

    Anonymous said...

    Awesome! :)

    Artic288 said...

    Sounds fun Smurfey, I have advertised your blog on mine. -
    (http://chobotbloger.blogspot.com/)

    - Artic288 :)

    Domo32 said...

    Yay!!!! I've been dying to get one:)

    Mcfreddy said...

    plz try not to make it on a saturday morning or a friday night. i cant make it then and im not talented in drawing banners and i really want the shirt. :S

    Yolande said...

    Ooh awesome! guys invite ur friends and follow now! :))

    Guesswho! said...

    YAY! thank you soo much smurfet your the best!

    Anonymous said...

    I put your post on my blog and visit it to:

    http://chobotsbabygirll.blogspot.com/

    Hope you like my site as I do to your site!

    Anonymous said...

    OK but try to have a double party if you can(since not all your followers are from Europe or USA).
    -Protomanxii

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!