Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, November 29, 2009
    So the time passed and i m ready to partly announce the winners. So such chobots as iluvcookiezz and odd300 will get 2000 bugs, because they created so many cool stories and i just couldnt left them without the prize.

    Also there were so many awesome stories , so i couldnt choose the winner. That's why i picked several best stories and now all you can vote for the best story in the poll on this blog. Now check out the stories and make ur vote!

    1. By DJvilas. It was a sunny day , I went outside to play with my friends.There names were Fred , Tom and Elizabeth.
      We descided to go play sweet battle!We got our equipment and went off.
      "Come on guys may the best win!" said Fred.We went in the game.I was in the middle.Elizabeth threw a cake at me but i managed to run away from it.Then i threw a cake back at her and i got her.After five minutes...It was me against Fred!
      "Ready to give up?" asked Fred with a smile. "Never" I relied.I was out of ammo , i only had one explosive mouse.Fred was running towerds me!I fell on the ground.Fred was getting close!I got up rain and when he didnt see i put the mouse on the floor.I fell again
      "Well ready to give up now?" asked Fred with a smile. "NEVER!!!" I shouted.Fred came closer and closer he was taking out his last cake i only have 5hp so it would be enought for me. Fred laughed and went forward when he went just ten centimeters he steped on my mouse and exploded. "Wahoo!!!" I shouted.
      Nice game guys!!!Do you want to go back tommorow? "Sure!" everyone agreed!
    2. By Peacemaker. One dark damp day in cho. Peacemaker was walking alone. She heard crying but couldn't find where. She kept walk and then a little cho boy with a green bunny mask was sitting all alone and was crying. "Whats wrong?"
      He looked up. "nothing its just that I went to a mask party they kicked me out" He kept sniffing.
      "Its okay." Said Peacemaker
      Peacemaker sat down right next to him. "I'm Peacemaker. Whats your name?"
      "Smmm... Smmmm.. Smmurfet.."
      "Very nice to meet you."
      "y-y-y you too"
      It was silent for while. "I got an idea!!" Peacemaker said cheerfully
      "lets make our own mask party!!"
      "You can do that?"
      "Sure we can!"
      "Ooo..ooo.. Oookay" Smurfet said still down
      "Lets go to my house!" Peacemaker said all excited.
      Peacemaker ran and Smurfet followed.
      "Okay I will call all my friends."
      "Okay!" Smurfet said cheerfully.
      An hour later the party had started and Smurfet and Peacemaker was now friends. They partyed till they dropped!
    3. By Hechmex1. One day in chobots there was a sad little chobot who was miserable. A chobots walked up to him and asked why he was sad. He said that his bff said they were longer friends. All of a sudden there was a shooting star. The sad chobot wished for a new bff. Then he went home and went to bed. The next morning he woke up and went to the cafe for breakfast. A chobot just walked up to him and started to treet him like a new best friend. They told each other about themselves and spent the whole day at there house talking about what they love and there hobbies and stuff luke that. After the new chobot left, the little chobot got ready for bed. He thought about his new friend and how he got him to be his bff. Then he remembered he wished on a shooting star. Then he smiled. I guess his wish came true.
    4. By Yolande. Once upon a time, a small chobot with the name of Jiblee logged online to chobots. She loved to hang out with her friends! As she logged on, she remembered that her friends were throwing her a 50th birthday party! "We can have it at the park, at 13:00! Ok, Jiblee?" Jiblee remembered exactly what her friend had said when she told her the location and time of the party. "I can't wait any longer," she thought. "I gotta go to the park now!" So Jiblee went. She was suprised, because she was the only one there. "Oh, well they must be running a little late, thats all," she reminded herself. 15 minutes past, and still none of her friends were there. She wasn't going to give up. 30, 40, now 50 minutes had gone by and she was still the only one there. Jiblee felt her eyes starting to water. "Don't cry, Jilbee!!" she heard someone say. Jiblee glanced at the clock, and it was 12:59! So they weren't late!! "SUPRISE!!!" Jiblee's friends shouted as the clock showed 13:00. "Aww, thanks guys!" she exclaimed. "You guys are the best!!!" Jiblee hugged all of her friends as they handed her gifts. Then, someone rained for her a b day shirt!! "Happy Birthday, Jiblee!" Vayerman said to Jiblee. "Enjoy your special shirt, and have fun with your friends!!" "Thanks Vayerman!! Thanks guys!! This is the best birthday EVER!" Jiblee was so happy, she couldn't believe she ever thought that her awesome friends wouldn't show up!
      The end :)
    OK, so here are they are. Now its u to choose the winner! U can vote till wednesday!

    10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Cool story Guys Congratsz!
    ~smart

    Jamesbot said...

    Lol yolande's story is like when i plan a party and my friends agree.But the only difference is that nobody shows up at mine :|

    The Enthusiast said...

    thanks smurf for picking me :)

    The Enthusiast said...

    I think we all see the winner :) i hope you guys enjoy my story too :)

    Yellowhouse said...

    Congratz guyz! >:D
    Awesome stories! :)

    ~Yellow~

    Yolande said...

    aww thanks :D
    yea, everyone's stories are awesome!!!

    Davis said...

    thanks smurfet posting mine :) I really love all of the stories there all so good :)

    -hechmex1

    Elementxtreme said...

    umm hi smurfet it's elementxtreme can u tell beta tester1 that he didnt post the winner of the animal kingdom contest please :D

    Anonymous said...

    And yolande wins the poll!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey smurf, It's Vinny60 here, and I desided to take your offer! So i have my blog, and now what do I have to do beside posting?

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!