Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, November 19, 2009
    Bad news is that I am really disappointed that this blog didnt get 500 followers since i have announced the s-shirt party :(( Well , mb i thought i am more famous and the blog team was working very good to make everybody interested in this blog, though i still think they are doing great work.

    Good news is that I decided to make s-shirt party when we get 400 followers :) So u just need to tell several friends to follow and we will have much fun!!

    Cya at the party, hope soon :)

    9 comments:

    salmon219 said...

    kool smurfet i wish i could follow but i cant i dont got goole account

    Anonymous said...

    cool smurfet and could you not do too much mod magic? because that makes me lag soo much

    Kaylyn98 said...

    I hope you make it i think youll make it today (november 21 09) I hope sorry i cant follow like salmon i have no goole account but please rain alot and mod magic is cool do lots BUT not too much lol ;) see ya and where is the party gonna be??

    salmon219 said...

    yay wegot 400 folowers

    kind67 said...

    400 yea whoot whoot!! :)

    Djflan said...

    Hey smurfet :D so whats up I check this blog ever day and today I went down to see the followers and it said 400 :D I think you should make the party today at 21:00 most people can go on that time so maby meet you today or maby tomrow? p.s. Why did you delte me? :|

    kaylyn98 said...

    please make the party now you have 402 followers RIGHT NOW please heck this and add me

    kaylyn98 said...

    i meant check sorry

    Seamc said...

    @salmon219
    You do have a google account if ur commenting XD!

    ~famouschobots~

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!