Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Tuesday, November 24, 2009
    Hey-hey-hey! so not so many hours ago, we had awesome 400 followers party in academy street. I was glad to see near 40 chobots, they managed to guess the right time and attend my party.


    Heh, we had much fun with changing clothes and changing colors. I was trying my best to surprise all, who came!!!

    Like this ? :) Well and ofcourse in the end of party i rained S-shirt, some magic and other cool clothes. Hope u will be able to visit rest parties for this week.

    Cya there!

    9 comments:

    nikki39 said...

    I love s shirts. I hope I get to go at the next party! ~nikitathakor39~

    omarstar said...

    i missed it doh!

    Anonymous said...

    Smurfet ;( i was there and i had 2 go so i missed the s shirt rain ;(

    Jilli said...

    XD I had school so I couldn't go! XD Im in middle school so I get out at 3:23 oh well!!!!!there's always next time

    Plutonio said...

    That was fun i was there!

    Anonymous said...

    well i couldnt come to that party and i dont think i can come to any of them :(

    Ray Banatt said...

    awww man i did not get da s shirt today awww

    Babygirll said...

    awwwww i didnt know what chotime it was so i missed it :(

    mthakati said...

    Smurf, Please can ya say what day will be the 2nd Follower Partyyyy? Plz say ;)

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!