Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Friday, July 3, 2009
    So i was really amazed that u wrote so many interesting ideas of possible parties! The one i liked the most is:
    elise__23 said...

    there shoukd be a white party.every chobots has to be white and wear white clothes.then you change the screen to black and it would be a very nice sceen!

    But the rest ideas are also very cool and i will use all of them during next weeks. So the summer party season will start on 6-th JULY at 24.00 choTime ROCKEMALL VANILLA. As u guessed the party will be the one that elise__23 offered. In the future i am going to create a calendar of parties available in the right toolbar of the blog!

    See you at the party!!!

    15 comments:

    Admin said...

    COOL, i will surely be there :)

    elise__23 said...

    thx :)

    Omar Farook said...

    hey um i can't come because its too late for me (I live in sweden) can you make it earlier not 24:00 please like um about 16:00 cho time (Sweden time 18:00)

    Omar Farook said...

    by the way my name in chobots is omarstar you may know me some of you

    mimo7 said...

    cool the day of my birthday yupi I will have a nice birthday of 12

    Omarstar said...

    is anybody listerning to me change the time of the party please

    Smurfet said...

    omarstar... if u read my blog u could learn that now i am playing (moderating) chobots from 24.00 till 04.00 choTime. That means i cant make parties earlier, sorry.

    omarstar said...

    maaaaannnn i feel said for my self besause if i played over 24:00(chotime)(sweden time 2:00)my parent will kill me :( i really beg u your best friend but my best friend is more worse you woudn't believe it and please again and smurfet join webosaur it is SOO Cool if you have one sorry for asking

    omarstar said...

    sad i mean

    Floppyjacky said...

    smurf u r late hurry

    12asdf12 said...

    I KNOW
    YOU DIDNT COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    kirbster11 said...

    i will be there and can you be my friend??? im kirbster11

    kirbster11 said...

    people came on the day before

    Floppyjacky said...

    u did not
    come where were u

    nikita911 said...

    umm it would be one o clock in the night for me lol do i have to be awake at that time lol

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!