Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009
    So did u like the new magic , that moderators can do now ? More colors, more effects = awesome parties!!

    Anyway, lets check what pictures i managed to make during my 200 followers party!



    P.S. See u on next awesome magic party!!

    9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    IT WAS AWESOME. I WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME. IT LAGGED A LOT BUT IT WAS STILL AWESOME. THANKS FOR THE PARTY. I can't wait until your next party.

    Anonymous said...

    Oh and 1st Comment.

    Anonymous said...

    hey i was there my name was firecat666 and it was awesome. i thought it was really laggy but still awesome

    diego(boblonja) said...

    hi smurfet cool party but i have conection error tomany times lol well can u add me on youre next party ive been waiting 120 days (im 157) well i will appreciate that thanks

    boblonja

    Anonymous said...

    I loved it! :D
    -Shocko

    superbryan101 said...

    Same for me. But it lagged like CRAZY but i didnt crash. o.o

    Admin said...

    wow, cool magics, i haven't seen most of them before :)

    Anonymous said...

    hi smurfet its me danshannon12 thnx for the hiki shirt and 500 hundered shirt they are my first thnx ;)danshannnon12

    kaylyn98 said...

    hey smurfet and potter um i have a question how do i take pics and i want to show them to you i just dont know how =/ please tell me my chobot name is kaylyn98 thanks and if your not full both of u please add me if i see u or if u see me lol bye
    lots of love ~kaylyn 98

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!