Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Monday, July 6, 2009
    Hey all! some hours ago we had awesome black and white party - i made rockemall street black while everybody was wearing white clothe and was colored in white too (even i change my usual green color to white :) ).

    Lots of chobots came to rockemall street. We had much fun being very big and very small, looking at the stars, trying to catch LOVE shirt. I want to say special thnx to elise__23 who thought of such an idea of the party!

    I made many photos, u can check them in the slideshow below. I hope u like it!

    4 comments:

    Yolande said...

    1st comment!
    Thats awesome, smurfet! I see myself! :)
    Tonight you should have an animal party, dressing up as animals!
    And you should rain flags! :)

    ~Yolande
    chobotsaddicted.blogspot.com

    elise__23 said...

    :)) np smurf!!

    Spiker55 said...

    yo smurf! xD. I was wondering your next party could be a green ballon party?? lol i know kinda random.... BUT WHO CARES! xD. Please consider this, thanks!

    ☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

    I was there! i can see me in almost every pic exept the small one!! I LOVE YOUR PARTIES THEY ROCK! thanks for the balloon rain there were HEAPS AND HEAPS of balloons to catch! next time i hope not as many ppl come to my computer doesnt get very laggy! WE WILL MEET AGAIN! seya smurfet!

    ~ebs~

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!