Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, July 9, 2009
    Hey Guys,
    I found an awesome art today by Guguzi at agents wall, check it out:

    Its awesome isnt it? Tell me what you think in a comment!
    -Potter909

    12 comments:

    elise__23 said...

    lol :D
    very nice!

    diego(boblonja) said...

    im not asking for AGENT im not asking for RAIN but could you plz be me FRIEND? you rock smurfet plz add me

    Smurfet said...

    plzz, write comments that concern the post !!!!
    Who is that girl on the picture ? ))

    guguzi said...

    Not me :D

    Anonymous said...

    not me :)
    but i think of the rugrats
    :DD
    elise__23

    nikita911 said...

    umm let me think i rember her she is from a movie but i cant rember the name

    Admin said...

    yeah, its the rugrats, i love that cartoon :)

    Anonymous said...

    looks like a nerdy girl or that little bad girl from rugrats idk just looks funny to me lol
    jubjub15

    Anonymous said...

    Really nice!

    diego(boblonja) said...

    ive got a party idea and its you chang the color to black and we come black so only oour eyes seeor we can put 1 item and only that item and our eyes well see

    diego(boblonja) said...

    o and that girl is mighty b! its on nikelodion

    Lukam said...

    funny

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!