Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, February 3, 2011
    Hello! I was walking through the snowy Cho-Park today, when I saw something strange. The snowman is missing one arm O: So, using the template below, can you guys write what happened to his arm D; Be creative :) Winners will receive a S-Shirt.



    ~Click for template HERE.~



    *Nireze's computer is currently being fixed because it was not working. He said he should have the winners of his contest announced by Sunday. Sorry for the wait!*

    8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    1st comment :)

    Frooze said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Frooze said...

    Here's my entry:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L26jmMysF3I/TUyMheufRvI/AAAAAAAAACM/78nwgJ4XZkM/s1600/ChobotsStory.bmp

    I deleted my other comment cause the link was messed up haha. I hope you guys like the story!

    -Frooze

    Mikael100 said...

    Hello Allstar0014! Here is my entry for the contest:

    http://i56.tinypic.com/2salzyc.jpg

    I hope you like it :)

    Frooze said...

    Rawr! The link is messed up again!
    Here's the link:

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L26jmMysF3I/TUyMheufRvI

    /AAAAAAAAACM/78nwgJ4XZkM/s1600/ChobotsStory.bmp

    There are 2 parts to the link and i hope it works this time! Sorry for all the comments!

    -Frooze

    Cubez said...

    Here is mine:

    http://oi56.tinypic.com/16itx0w.jpg

    I really hope you like it and I worked hard on it!!! :D

    ~Cubez

    Jackson said...

    Hia Allstar its Escoobis!!!! Here is my entry I hope you...... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

    http://i52.tinypic.com/vyr5ug.jpg

    -Escoobis

    horoscopo del dia said...

    This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!