Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, February 20, 2011
    Hello Chobots,
    Me and the the blog team are trying to make this blog a better place for you, but we need your help. What would you like to see on Smurfet's Blog?
    Please vote on the poll on the right side, or leave a comment if you have any other suggestions! Thank you :)
    -Potter

    9 comments:

    Likeable! :)) said...

    I think you should add more authors so there will be more posts on the blog :)))

    If you do make my suggestion come true, I'm happy to be an author and help!! :DDD

    Yours Likeable ;))

    Likeable! :)) said...

    And I can make a good banner for this blog :) I have photoshop CS5 :D

    Boy The Mau5 said...

    I voted for more posts. This blog is quite an amazing blog but I think it should need more Chobots News. :)

    tahmeed27 said...

    ya i am free and would love to work for this blog too.so plz reply.I also hope you make a contest in which everyone who competes gets a small prize for competing!!!:P



    Hope u like my idea!:D

    ♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

    Definently more posts / authors. There are not many posts.. :( But one of those reasons is that there aren't many authors!

    ~Luvlie

    Jackson said...

    hope you.... love it!!!!

    http://i51.tinypic.com/2uemkx5.jpg

    -Escoobis

    αтσмι¢вσσм said...

    maybe add some new authors to this blog to make it more interesting:)
    your Cizz016;)

    αтσмι¢вσσм said...

    maybe change the way the blog looks a bit so it will look cooler(:
    your Cizz016:)

    Areas said...

    I have an idea. have a contest for maybe like 3 new authors so there can be more posts ;)

    -Areas

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!