Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Friday, February 11, 2011
    Hey guys!

    Yaya to long for the winners to be posted I get it :/
    Well the reason was I went for a vacation in my school! :D

    Sorry for the delay so here are the winners :)
    Polarbears!I liked the 'B' style! :D

    Escoobis! Shiny! :D

    Congrats guys!!! You both get a MYSTERIOUS PRIZE!

    All of your entries was great and was fun too

    Don't worry if you didn't win, there's always next time :)

    3 comments:

    jay99 ;) said...

    mysterious prize? D tat would be cool
    what can it be? some bugs? xD

    Mart said...

    Nah i think maybe a v-flag xD or a s shirt, or a medal!

    ~Mart

    Jackson said...

    Yay I won my third contest!!!

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!