Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Friday, December 11, 2009
    Hiya guys!
    I know alot of u still want that S shirt so I am giving you another chance :)
    Now you have to make a christmas banner for me :) It must contain a chobot dressed up for winter/christmas and should have a festive background and say "Smurfet's Chobots Blog!" or something along the lines. :)

    update: please use this blank banner to make your entry on so the banner will fit!! :)








    click to enlarge :)
    ( it doesnt need to be blue, you can make it any color ya want)

    you have until December 18th :)
    Good luck!
    ~Yolande

    P.S. Special prize from me (Smurfet) is 5000 bugs to the winner. I know that u need bugs now so that is you chance to earn some :)

    30 comments:

    Yellowhouse said...

    Good luck guyz :D

    Luv,
    Yellow

    ☠Monkeyboi912☠ said...

    i wont enter i have several s shirts but i hope u all have a good time and the reason i wont enter is because i want someone who doesn't have an S shirt to get a chance good luck to all of u -monkeyboi912- mod of Krazychimps xat.com/krazychimps my name is monkey there

    Mtzbrave23 said...

    Hey ChobotSmurfet team! I just made it easier to get to your site. I changed it from chobotsmurfet.blogspot.com to
    chobotsmurfet.tk

    You're welcome!
    :)

    MTZBRAVE23!

    Kaylyn98 said...

    I have A whole bunch of S shirts and i want to be fair and give some to my sister she doesnt have any.We don't have gift or trade ut i want to be nice and give her at leat onr.What can I do??

    Kaylyn98 =) I love smurfet <3 said...

    Maybe I will enter...LoL I do need bugs. I guess I forgot to read that befor =) Oops =)

    idreisrocks said...

    Hmmmmm i know i stink at making headers because i use somthing not pro enough,

    Sorry,
    I also really want to work on your blog,
    I never worked on a mods blog...

    The Enthusiast said...

    I did mine ;)

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KMy8rkwtVg0/SyOB8J4IMsI/AAAAAAAAA9M/bk58pr02zYY/s1600-h/capture3.jpg


    hope you like it ;)

    The Enthusiast said...

    smurfet plz answear this in my email i got a letter from : smurfetthebest@gmail.com is that youres?Becouse its in my spam box there was a link but i didint open it becouse im scared its a virus.Did you send it or no?

    thx

    Starlet17 and Remix said...

    Cool! Good luck everyone! =)

    Mine is on my blog : starlet17.blogspot.com

    ~Starlet17~

    Smurfet said...

    nope ) mine is smurfetthebest@hotmail.com :))

    ☠Monkeyboi912☠ said...

    smurf i kinda have a q i work on a virtual world and i was wondering if u could check it out its going be beta in 2 to 3 months but me and the other workers r always at the chat go to xat.com/krazychimps thx i'm a designer p.s. does chobots need anymore designers

    ☠Monkeyboi912☠ said...

    i mean weeks sorry 2 or 3 weeks

    Kaylyn98 said...

    http://i47.tinypic.com/2z895ax.jpg
    Lets pray this works haha please work i tried my hardest =)

    kiwii said...

    Heres mine:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tBUPG3tqDcg/SyPsVf_t2qI/AAAAAAAAAh8/InZkJlCVRkE/s1600-h/smurfet+banner,blue.jpg

    -kiwii
    -blog name: rockerchickschobot.blogspot.com

    samrat54 said...

    hi! my entry is at www.chobotslendso2.blogspot.com hope you like it

    Anonymous said...

    hey guys heres my entry

    http://chobotslendso2.blogspot.com/2009/12/smurf-contest-entry.html

    also can u guys follow my blog

    thx
    hiikiikomori

    gangstarappe said...

    here is mine

    http://i47.tinypic.com/30jmr6t.jpg

    ~ gangstarappe ~

    The Enthusiast said...

    ok thx smurfet

    Nisse54321 said...

    http://tinypic.com/r/dm6wr8/6
    Heh, Hope you like it.....

    Domidor said...

    Hi,
    Here is my banner:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/nqo0vk.png

    ~Domidor

    aayush said...

    http://i49.tinypic.com/20su61f.png

    my entry =p

    Starlet17 and Remix said...

    I re-did mine as it was too big. It's on my blog the new banner at

    starlet17.blogspot.com


    ~Starlet17~

    Unknown said...

    Hey smurfet here is my picture :
    http://i45.tinypic.com/25ar900.jpg
    If its to small you can elarge it!
    Hope i win :D

    bube07

    Kaylyn98 said...

    O MY GOSH!!!!
    I cant get on chobots and you Smurfet is on I cant even get on vanilla which isnt even full! help!!!!!

    Unknown said...

    Whoa Domidor awsome banner :D

    Smurfet said...

    Awesome banners guys!!! Great job!

    aqua144 said...

    heres mine hope u like it :)

    http://i50.tinypic.com/1zcmm0z.jpg

    samrat54 said...

    i have made a new header so i am giving two entries so hope you like one of mine
    my address is www.chobotslendso2.blogspot.com

    Jilli said...

    mine is at
    shrinkychick.blogspot.com

    Doll said...

    This is Ganzy2 's Banner :)
    http://i45.tinypic.com/nqqxav.png
    It wouldn't Let him comment So im Commenting it for him :)
    *Doll

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!