Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Wednesday, December 30, 2009
    Ok I was just bored and was wondering

    What If i was a mod?



    • Would you be glad i was
    • Would You want me to be mod
    • DO you think i would be a good mod
    • And I Am Old enough to be A mod
    • + I am Mods On Other Games ;)
    • If i was Mod Ill Add everyone thats wants to be my freind
    • At Every Party I Will Go to I will rain or do mod magic

    Leave A Comment Saying Yes You Should Be Mod Or No You Shouldnt

    This post is radom and i probley will never be a mod but i would love too since i love chobots and i am on everyday and i a old enough.

    Mods If this was against the rules to post this sorry i didnt know

    ~Beta~

    I justed wanted To Just Know What People Thought Of me Lol

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I think you would make a great mod even though I don't really know you-but I think your helpful-like helping Smurfet with his blog :)
    ~jazzy567

    Anonymous said...

    no offense beta but dont you think its too soon to dream of being a mod?atleast become a agent first -.-

    bot134689 said...

    true

    ☠Monkeyboi912☠ said...

    look beta weve known eachother for a long time but ive seen you on xat u spam u yell u go nuts u actually stole my virtual world so i gotta say no

    chewer said...

    I don't think you should be mod yet, As you have done a few badthings on chats,and in chobots That i have read, So wait to become agent first, Then when your an agent you know your a good enough chobot, So all you have to do is be kind to other chobots players, Help Mods, Enjoy your time talking to other people on xat and chobots.com.

    -Chewer

    Kromos99 said...

    No I don't think you should be a mod yet because you should at least be an agent and if you were it proves your good and help people. You also spam alot so I would have to say no.

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!