Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Monday, December 28, 2009
    hey guys! not much new on chobots...
    how was your christmas? what did you get?? I got an ipod touch and some dvds (like peewee's playhouse and roseanne, LOL) and I also got a cool book shelf! well, i can't wait to see what you got!! :)

    ~Yolande

    14 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    First comment :D

    Anonymous said...

    I got the new ipod nano! :D

    bot134689 said...

    I got a PSP Go WOOT!

    Aute32 said...

    Hey, i got a book, LOTS of candy :D i got a really preety neclase too ^_^ i got a mickey mouse plushie, its super cute ^_^

    ☠Monkeyboi912☠ said...

    i got the new ipod nano it rocks theres speakers so u can play it without the headphones and the games r awesome and theres awesome color tones when ur video taping it rocks

    Topper74 said...

    I GOT AN IPOD TOUCH AND LAPTOP

    Katarina Nikolic said...

    I got a new comuter,and some candy,and a game,and a BIG teddy-bear,its SOOO CUTE!!!!!



    -LITTLE98MISS-

    salmon219 said...

    i got band hero its kool and a new camcoreder also $100 it was awsome!

    ♫☆Sky2100♫☆ said...

    I got a book, 6 month cp membership, a stuffed animal,300$,TONS OF CANDY,and another stuffed animel.

    ~Sky2100

    P.S. can u guys add my blog to ur blog list my blog is sky2100.blogspot.com

    KAYLYN98!!! said...

    I GOT THE WII FIT WOOOT WOOOT

    Unknown said...

    Attention!!!
    New contest at Bube07.tk!
    See the info it is very very important!!
    Tell all your friends about this please!!

    I didnt get anything for Christmas!!
    I never do..in my county Macedonia wich is located at Europe we dont give presents for Christmas!
    But i see lots of you are happy :)
    Enjoy the holidays =]

    bube07

    dont forget about the contest!

    peace123rox said...

    I got an I-pod touch,a Cricut, and a Wii!! WOOT!

    ~peace123rox

    Anonymous said...

    i got a new phone! And a nintendo DSI!

    DIALGAPALKIA said...

    I got a BMX Bike!!!!! :D

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!