Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Saturday, May 2, 2009

    So the next question contest is coming in less then 4 hours. This time it will be held at mimo city classroom 18.00 choTime. I am not sure still what will be the theme for this contest, but be sure you will have fun answering my questions. As usual the prize for the first place is CARROT BAGPACK and a t-shirt with question tag.

    Besides, each one who score points in this contest will get such t-shirt. Also if u already have one, plz wear it and come so to my contest. Such t-shirt in the future i want to make a dresscode for my contest! So, waiting for everybody and let the best one wins!

    13 comments:

    alfy1 said...

    HEY!!!Do you know cuz my b-day is when the contest will be???lol!!!!Sorry , but i cant come

    warrior7878 said...

    lol my b-day is at 20:00 chobots time

    superbryan101 said...

    awesome! il try to come. this will be my second one... i already have a backpack...but i need to give it to a friend.

    Anonymous said...

    As usual I can't come! :( It's 7pm where I live!

    cutiequeen53

    Mike Bozzo said...

    Cool1 I hope i can attend. I will try not to win this time ;) or not.... dun dun duuun no but i just want to have fun :D
    ~mcho04~

    Beluga said...

    Awesome, Ill try coming

    penguinme said...

    you didnt finish. :-( i wanted a carrot.

    Smurfet said...

    after restart the contest will be continued!

    zildj said...

    hello, my nam is zildj1. i won a question, but i didn't get a "?" shirt :(

    ... said...

    The contest was really fun and I tied with applepoppet! Congratz to all the others with 1 pt. and congratz to applepoppet too! :)

    =)floppyj10

    Smurfet said...

    zildj1 just find me and i will give it to u!

    John Read said...

    Thank you for shirt.

    zildj said...

    smurfet, where should we meet?

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive