Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Friday, May 8, 2009
    Hello Everyone,

    I am turning 100 soon so I am organizing a Big Party. Here is an invitation card that you can copy and paste it on your blog.

    Hope to see you all there. :)

    -Potter909

    10 comments:

    Mightythunder89 said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY POTTER909 CONGRATULATIONS YOUR GOING TO BE 100!

    Bart1879 said...

    HAPPY BDAY POTTER I WILL MAKE IT TO UR PARTY COZ UR COOLIO I WILL JUST MANAGE TO MAKE IT ANYWAYS U ROCK!!!!!

    P.S.ask the mods can they come so they can do some magic remember every chobot likes magic

    ~Bart1879~

    Anonymous said...

    Happy B-day Potter!!!! I think I can make it-if not I'll try to persuade my parents!

    My time will come....(not for 100th-something else)
    cutiequeen53

    P.S Don't worry too much about mods coming-sure it would be cool but parties don't exist for mod magic and rains-they exist for having good times with your friends!

    Pendul1 said...

    Happy b-day!!
    um..i am goiung to think of a present for you

    :D

    Pendul1

    Potter909 said...

    Thx Guys :)

    Bart1879 said...

    Potter i will give u a present so could u enable people to send u gifts


    ~Bart1879~

    Smurfet said...

    woohooo!!! Great! I think i will prepare a present for u too. Infact if u have some ideas of a present u can say me.

    Admin said...

    HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY potter909. I will also like to congratulation you on the great work you have done this blog. Posting current parties, mod magics amd new updates. KKEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ~kingsonnest~

    Anonymous said...

    umm its agent undergroung i am not an agent :(

    Potter909 said...

    Agents Underground can be accessed by all. Its not in the HQ. You can enter from the park. And thx alot guys :)

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive