Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Wednesday, May 13, 2009
    Today, I saw a really neat picture of a camel:










    Do u know who Basia is? She's are of chobots's best drawers. Here are some other pics that she have drawn.


























    3 comments:

    Ragu said...

    Basia is so nice! One time I was online and I went to the Agent Graffiti Wall and she drew me since I am usually on when she is online doing art sometimes. I don't think that anybody took a picture of it since only me and Basia were there. Basia deserved her artist uniform since she is a true Graffiti Artist. I think there should be a Chobots Art Museum and people could submit drawings and all of her excellent art could be featured there. :)
    -Ragu

    ... said...

    My goodness Basia! You are li the AWESOMEST drawer ever! Well at least on chobots :)

    Arwen said...

    How do you do that?
    Chobots is hard to draw on the wall.
    I think I am better at drawing on plain paper.
    I hope I can see you sometime on Chobots to add you, I haven't actually ever seen you...but I can tell it's real.

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive