Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, November 25, 2010
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

    So the winner of the quote contest is: sonicboom7! Congrats! Please comment what color smiley flag you would like :) Here were his answers:


    6 comments:

    Stormyyyy said...

    Hi thanks all-star ;). I want dark blue flag please but I want it on my other account named half please. Thanks so much! ;D

    mmjay1 said...

    Great job! ;D That was an awesome contest!

    ✌☮IceCream✌☮ said...

    Congratz half! :) u deserved it... Because u obviously got the answers right. Pretti hard.
    and lucki. xD
    ~chobotsgurl

    Anonymous said...

    Cool, thnx! I hope you didnt believe 'half' thats notme, idk who that is. I hope I still get my prize :(

    I wanted a black smiley flag

    Anonymous said...

    @sonicboom7: Don't worry, you still get your prize. I was waiting for you (the account 'sonicboom7') to comment the color. This is why it is easier if you comment it with your entry :)

    NOTE: If anyone ever wanted to send the prize they won to another account (theirs or a friend's) then you must comment saying that with the same account you commented your entry in.

    Anonymous said...

    Ok! thx for letting us know!
    :)
    '-'
    ~chobotsgurl

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!