Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, November 21, 2010
    Hey guys.

    I am really Disappointed With Fern9.
    Because in "Chobots Pets" Contest,
    He cheated!!
    That's right! Fern Cheated from "Littlebigplanet"
    Visit this Link To see the proof.

    This is Littlebigplanet's Drawing:▼



    As you can see the pet on top, Fern Cut out the pic.

    Here's Fern's Entry:▼



    So the mystery is solved!

    You should be ashamed of your self Fern! And I told you to tell me if you did! Now you won't get your Paint brush!

    Thanks to our Chobots Agents!! I will be choosing the winner's again!..

    Fern, I am really Disappointed! 8c(

    P.S: Don't Cheat in Contest's! Or you will be caught! I am leaving Fern for now! But if I see anybody Cheating again, you won't be left!

    8 comments:

    зцﻛґ said...

    I know HE I SUCH A CHEATER!!!
    He hacks aswell :O
    ~34

    Melora said...

    ;( that is so bad!

    fernilicous said...

    Okiieee Guyz...sorrrry i cheated n i promise not to cheat again...plz forgive meh..i was in an intention of winning so i did..btw 34sr iam not a hacker or such a cheater..its my first time..iam sorry guyz forgive meh or i will never play chobots again :'(...n i promise i wont repeat this mistake..n plz dont lose ur trust on meh..!

    ♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

    Fern, sorry to break it to you but you have cheated over 3 times. Copying drawings, cutting and pasting information and a few other things. This is the second time I have caught you, and yes I was the one who told Darel the link!:(

    Very Ashamed

    ~Clubpengi

    ♡εmmzιε/ℓιgнтиιиg♡ said...

    Aww, fern... :o

    Hmm, I think we are all disappointed. :I

    Everyone please do not cheat, first of all it is not far for the people who put effort into drawing it also it is not fair for other people who tried really hard to win and didn't because of a 'cheater'.

    ~emmzie

    Anonymous said...

    darel here is my entry
    http://i54.tinypic.com/ml3t4m.jpg
    i do not cheat at all. i will never do anything like that.

    India10 said...

    omg Fern9 I cannot believe U cheated hey fern9 u should be ashamed of Your selves yOU cheated in an contest sorry fern9 I am Also So much Disapointed to U :(

    Please Dont do cheatting in future our agents Are watching You

    Your Brother
    India10

    ✌☮IceCream✌☮ said...

    Fermn.. i am really disapointed in u.. I thought u knew better. You wouldn't liek it if..you worked really hard.. and somebody else won but 'cheated'. Plz Think nefore doing things.
    Your friend
    Chogurl♫

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!