Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Wednesday, May 19, 2010
    Hey guys...
    You may/mayn't have noticed I said Sweetgirl25 is mean. That's not true.
    You see it went like this...
    I was playing Chobots like normal and I went to get a snack...
    Then my cousin got on my pc quick (I know this because I phoned her. Tell you about that soon) Then she knew all about AHP and I was on it and so on, so she said that Sweetgirl25 was mean on my account. She just wants me to ruin my chances of being an agent.
    Yes like I said before I phoned her then she said
    "Haha yes I did it!! You're such a loser!!! You'll never be an agent you great pig!"
    Well sorry I had to write that, but thats what she said. Sorry.
    By the way my friend Caractor on Chobots is having the same problem. His brother went on his account and did something and Adora got angry with him. Well, Caractor isn't lying. I know how it feels. So Adora if you're looking at this please believe him...
    Anyways, lets forget about that now.

    New outfits in the catalog!! :D
    They look great and the super man outfit that Gonzales always wears (lol) is out too :)) A lot of people wanted that.
    So thats all for now!
    Bye have fun, thanks for visiting Smurfets blog!
    ~Lilly2miley xo

    1 comments:

    Adora said...

    Hi Lilly2miley..yeah it is hard when others cause problems. I know that now!! I just want to tell you that Sweetgirl25 is just as sweet as her name so I'm sure she will understand!
    Dont worry..
    -hugs-
    ~Adora :D

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive