Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, May 9, 2010
    Hey chobots! I know alot of you really want gift and trade to come back. I came up with an idea that I know you will like, its alot like gift and trade, and you cant scam with it.

    I called it the Second Hand shop. Here are some drawings I made of it:








































    Basically, there is a button in your wardrobe. You
    drag an item to it that you want to sell and you type in your price to sell it for. Your item will go into the Chobots Second Hand shop, for other chobots to buy. You can also go there to buy something for yourself.
    Is this a good idea? Would you like it?
    I emailed chobots my idea and they said that they like it, and they might even use it in chobots!
    I can't wait!
    ~Yolande

    15 comments:

    The Enthusiast said...

    Awesome idea!

    ♫☺Poppica ☮™ said...

    AWesome !

    i wish Chobots Team can put this idea on Chobots :D

    Good Work , Yolande ...

    Yolande said...

    Thanks guys! :)))

    Anonymous said...

    Awesome ideea!I want buy your v flag!lol xD

    Starlet17 and Remix said...

    Great idea Yolande =)
    Everyone will love it =)
    Starlet17

    Pipopito said...

    COOOOOOOOOOOOO(x999)L ITS THE BEST IDEA I EVERY HEARD OF I WISHY-WISH THEY DO IT!

    Unknown said...

    Sorry but i have a better idea:)

    we shud have gift and trade passwords

    if anyone is trading or gifting he first have to type the id and then he can trade

    advantage is if anyone ask anyone for password then he wil give but he cant trade until he tells the id:) i hope u like??

    Anonymous said...

    @Username123456

    Everybodys persanol info (like their pass) is theirs, and their accounts are theirs, nobody elses. Please dont ask for passes OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

    @Yolande

    I just sold over 100 items... and i could've made a lot more if i was smart enough to wait =P

    fuffley said...

    I LUV it!
    I really hope they put in this feature :D

    Rocky said...

    So basically it's combining gift and trade and selling items.Nice idea and it should help to generate more bugs.

    However there is the problem of hackers hacking your account and selling your stuff.Overall it sounds nice.

    Domo32 said...

    WONDERFUL idea! But, I think there should be an automatic price for regular items, and rare items a certain amount. ;)

    Lenvin Gonsalves said...

    wow thats nice
    second hand shop
    if the citizen sell their citizen thing then
    can it be non-citizen

    My chobot's name-lenvin

    Pipopito said...

    You used the funniest word! "Basically"
    Why is it funny?
    Well my math teacher keeps on saying it and every time she says I look at my friend and we laugh! You think its silly but you wont if you hear someone saying 37 1/2 times an hour!(The half was that she said "So Bas..." but someone interrupted her!):D

    Anonymous said...

    yes i do want it plz il could become rich and get items i want HEHEH

    omarstar said...

    hey yolande in sweden charity shops are second hand shop Good thinking! :)

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!

    Blog Archive