Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Monday, April 19, 2010
    Hey guys,
    as you may have already noticed, I added some new pages at the top like how to be agent, the chobots rules, and activities page. I am consistantly adding new fun activities to the page, and I need to know what kind you would like to see. :) so far I have made 2 I spy, a chobots quiz and a word search. if you want to make your own activity for the page I will gladly add it, just post it in a comment here. :)) So, tell me, do you like this new idea? What other activities would you like to see? :))
    Bye for now,
    ~yolande

    3 comments:

    fuffley said...

    I luv the idea!
    I try to do all the activities xD
    Maybe u could add a word search?
    ~Fuffley

    Hyperman said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Hyperman said...

    hey i will gave you n idea visit my blog its so cool!>>>>>
    www.blogsugar104.blogspot.com

    i have an idea hehe

    in my blog i have trackers
    precident
    vice precidentd
    secretary
    assistats
    and i have sound trip
    i have chat box

    uhmm i have trackers

    i have fire messege like>
    welcome to my blog
    thank you for visiting
    something like that

    and i have poll
    about my self

    i have pictures bla
    bla bla bla bla bla

    visit my blog to get
    an idea>>>>>>>>..

    www.blogsugar104.blogspot.com

    i hope you will get an idea!!!!!!

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!