Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Monday, February 8, 2010
    Hey guys :)
    The chobots team redesigned the chobots bodys :) I think they did a wonderful job, but I personally prefer the older one :)) Im sure I will get used to it though, and they will make more improvements to it in the future :))

    Here is a picture of me with the new design:











    Tell me what you think :)
    Enjoy!
    ~Yolande

    6 comments:

    Michael said...

    1ST POST!!
    and most people are complaining about the new designs
    i like them and i tell everyone to appreciate it becaus the mods wrked hard on this but all everyone has been doing is complaining and they should at leaste give dedication to the mods
    its hard to make new chobot bodies cuz then they have to change alot of things
    so the leaste you can do is appreicate them

    Nick said...

    hey!

    U can follow my blog plz?

    ice-cho.blogspot.com or chodogs.tk

    ice_dog

    budyruls said...

    I HATE THE NEW LOOK!! I'm wearing a mask to cover up my disgusting face!

    budyruls said...

    Oh and if smurfet, yolande, etc. the makers of smurfets blog can u follow me and werty101's blog? we only have 2 followers :|

    Anonymous said...

    Ok i found out that my best friend designed the new chobots and for 2 days he has been chased bye citizens agents and junoirs all shouting "GET HIM HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER CAME TO CHOBOTS"and stuff like that
    i just wanted to tell you that because i think it is rude and wrong
    and i am very diapponted in those chobots EXPECIALLY the agents
    YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

    bot134689 said...

    i dont like the new look

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!