Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Thursday, February 11, 2010
    Hey guys
    Sorry you havent been hearing from me from a while but u see exams....BOOOOOO!

    I m sure you missed the daily contest series which ill resume now...

    Today's contest:
    In this post while reading it something comes to your mind which is related to chobots,tell what it is and which part of the post makes you think of that

    Prize:2000 bugs plus S Shirt
    Update:Contest canceled,22 comments and no right answer
    -aayush

    20 comments:

    Ferrice said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Nick said...

    Hi and Hello!

    Exams remember me about Choproff because he give us questions like an exam.

    ice_dog

    Nick said...

    or boooo remember me about ghost suit but is old...
    or Hearing remember me about Heart (magic, balloon, etc.)

    Ice_dog

    The Enthusiast said...

    Well first i remember choproff for the exams .Second the "daily" is for daily chobots partys.3 "resume" reminds me when Hiki went on vacation and went to she got back she resumed her work. 4.S shirt reminds me of the first time it was created and BOOOOO reminds me of halloween!Well thats all i can see ;)

    The Enthusiast said...

    oh and 1 more "see" reminds me of where you need to see where are the garbadge and collect them on chobots ;)

    SlimeMike said...

    What comes to mind: Chobots exams are better then REAL ones!

    Anonymous said...

    Hi smurfet its imfun,i think the part when aayuish said Sorry you havent been hearing from me from a while but u see exams....BOOOOOO!
    That really reminded me of halloween and there are some halloween items in the catolog like the vampire cape. valentines day is coming up and i saw the heart magic so i dont know whats going on???

    see ya,
    imfun

    Anonymous said...

    Hi it's tyrock i think the exams are great smurfet is doing great.Smurfet is doing great with mod magic and rain.

    By,tyrock

    Anonymous said...

    Its tyrock again BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! that makes me think of the chobots halloween party.When it rain the pumpkin faces and the bats came down that was fun.We have great stuff in the catolog that is great.

    Your friend,tyrock

    Tyler said...

    it makes me think of good friends!
    because you guys make awesome posts and stay updated like good friends

    z3hn said...

    2000 bugs plus S Shirt makes me think of all of the good things in chobots. Like many games to earn lots of bugs (my favorite is chothrow :D) and all of the fashioned clothes the team has designed for us to wear in a crative way. :)
    ~z3hn

    z3hn said...

    uhh i mispelled creative to crative so crative means creative

    Anonymous said...

    umm -.- exams might make you think about choproff.......idk

    5smartboy said...

    i thought about smurfet because i thought that smurfet wrote the post. Oh yeah and I already have an s shirt so can you just give me extra bugs if i win? Thanks in advance! :)

    -5smartboy

    Ferrice said...

    Hiya cho's
    chobox again.

    EXAMS: Reminds me of Choproff
    Daily: Reminds me of Smurfets Daily parties
    Booo!: Halloween, ( Ghost Suit )
    S Shirt: Reminds me of Smurfet, the first time i met him.


    THE LAST ENTRY FROM ME!

    -Chobox_360.


    WELCOME BACK TO CHO AAYUSH!

    Tyler said...

    exams remind me of school and that aking test that choprof gives us!

    valikoss said...

    where you say BOOOO it comes in my mind the ghost costume and a party where we were wearing ghost costumes with a bit help of mod magic ;)

    Michael said...

    I think this reminds me of school because she said that she had exams and i have exams at school!
    it also reminds me of a Game because everyone says BOOO! at games and in the post it says BOOOOOO

    Zero0 said...

    i think of choproff on chobots wen i hear exams
    when u said boo i thought of the halloween party on chobots
    and wen u said daily i thought about the daily updates on chobots

    smurfburt said...

    it made me think about how chhobots professor tests us and you being tested but i doubt the questions where as easy as they are in chobots :P

    hope i win first time EVER i have won sommiin if i win

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!