Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Saturday, December 18, 2010
    Hey guys!

    Wow those where some great Entries! Well I am really Disappointed!
    Alot of meh Friends Cheated!
    8c/ That was not nice guys!!

    Well here are the True Deservers!
    1st up...
    Hechmex1
    !!
    I know Pengi has also helped you! But.. I can give only to Hechmex! Well Nice one Pengi and Hech!

    2nd up...
    Jennid5!!
    Nice one! I like it!

    Well done! you both get a
    PAINTBRUSH!
    (or)
    If you already have a Paintbrush, Tell me.. Then you will get a V-FLAG!
    With the colour of your choice!! Let me know!
    8c)

    Those who didn't win, Dont worry! There's always next time!


    8 comments:

    joneth said...

    grats :)
    nice entry

    Davis said...

    wow thx :) can i have a paintbrush please? thanks! And thanks to clubpengi for the help :) Grats!

    ♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

    Yay! Greats Jennid! :)

    And for you Hech, I know how much you wanted the brush and I am so proud of you! ;') Congrats so much!:D I would much rather some-one great like you get the prize other than me.

    <3 Clubpengi

    jennid5 said...

    thanks guys :D

    can i have a green v-flag? thankyou

    ~ jennid5 x)

    prizes said...

    Good job guys!! :))

    Anonymous said...

    :( i never win any contests but good job everyone :( ~superbean

    Bmartalog said...

    i didnt cheat, i am a famous young artist! i have lots of drawings everywhere on sites

    flaps said...

    seriously bmatalog, your the biggest liar! it even has some1 elses sig on it, were not stupid like u

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!