Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Tuesday, October 12, 2010
    Hi!
    I dont think we have had a blogging competition before so here is one!
     I would like you to design your blog in a halloween theme! Pumkins witches or the whole lot! Make it awesome you have a few days! Winners will receive something cool!
    Good luck and make them wonderful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    14 comments:

    Monogoo said...

    http://somethingchobots.blogspot.com/
    Hope you like it and thanks for the help! :D

    Unknown said...

    chobotsusername.blogspot.com

    Could i get a feather and a carrot:)
    thnx icey

    Swiftex said...

    chobotparfait.blogspot.com
    Hope you like it :)

    -Parfait

    Thejay104 said...

    Bloggy contest! :O
    Here is my blog ;D
    daily chobots -news . blogspot .com
    Hopes you like my theme :)) -jay104-

    Muchamore said...

    Hey y'all! xD
    Muchamorestuff.tk

    I worked hard, hopw i win :)

    mthakati said...

    Hey! Awesome contest! =D!

    My blog: http://Cheweh.Tk/

    I hope you like!
    Btw, i already got the Feather.. if i win can i have maybe.. V-flag? Red one xDD
    chew`

    Coby said...

    Here's mine

    http://www.cbtvbyblik3.blogspot.com


    ~Blik3

    Jermy777 said...

    hey i wuld just like to say that i made bmartalogs header so if he enters i would like some reconition :) thanks
    ~Jermy777
    PS imma gonna make my blog awesome!!! :)

    ♫♪Beautiful♫♪ said...

    Why hello there Icey ;D
    Heres my blog!

    chobots-7249.tk

    I Made my own template :o and Header :o!
    Well i hope i win ;D
    makin templates aren't that easy..

    ~7249

    ♫♪☆↘Breeezyy↙☆♫♪ said...

    I know your not going to pick me but its http://cupcakef.blogspot.com/

    I made the header and background myself

    ~Ccf~

    ♡εmmzιε/ℓιgнтиιиg♡ said...

    Here is mine I really hope you like it. I soo want a feather. lol
    emmzieschoblog.blogspot.com
    ~emmzie.
    :-)

    Jermy777 said...

    wow the banner took an hour on it alone! trying to do the backround took another day to do lol couldnt figure it out! well here it is
    http://jermybanners.blogspot.com/
    i do free banners,headers,signatures that are 100% free so ya for all u people reading comments lol oh and can i have a carrot if i win idc how epic the original prize is because i recently got hacked the guy got into my email and my favorite item on that account was the carrot so ya! xD i would like a carrot bag lol

    my chobots name is J777
    ~J

    Alice said...

    Heyy heres mine =D hope you like icey!

    Cho-gold.tk

    All by myself im proud =D
    ~goldminer

    Maia P said...

    Please visit mine tomorrow at sundown x)
    cho-forever.tk
    -gymore

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!