Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Tuesday, June 22, 2010
    Hi chobots,

    It's been a while since I created a new contest!
    I think I tried this idea before, but not many of you understood what I meant...

    I want you to create a picture of a chobot using real food from your kitchen!
    It can be anything! Maybe you would make a picture of smurfet out of some carrots, or jessie out of cheez-it crackers! :)





















    Once you finish your food creation, take a picture of it and post your entry in a comment here

    Best entries will recieve 2,000 bugs, OR an S shirt , and overall winner will recieve a paint brush, (if you don't already own one)

    Good luck! I know you can do this easily, you are all very creative!
    if you have any questions, just post a comment and I'll get back to it asap :)

    ~Yolande

    12 comments:

    TheChoHelper said...

    So do we draw it? Or use actual food and take a pic?

    Yolande said...

    Yes, please use actual food to make your creation, then take a picture, and upload it onto your commputer :)

    σѕмαηу said...

    Can the contest end on Tuesday the 29th or Monday the 28?Because my dad had to go on a trip for his work and he is coming on Sunday or Monday and He is very busy so I wont have a chance to send him the pic I took to send it to him so he sends it to my email and I upload it on TinyPic
    Email me at osmany250@hotmail.com if you need to.
    Also can you visit my blog chonewz.blogspot.com and follow it?Thx for your help ;)
    Bye
    - osmany250

    σѕмαηу said...

    Hey yolande
    This is my entry)))
    http://i46.tinypic.com/ruwsbt.png
    Hope I win ;)
    It says "Yumm!!" on the top
    It says "By: osmany250" on the side ;)
    Sorry that its maybe a bit big XD
    Bye ;)
    (Btw 1st entry! :D)

    σѕмαηу said...

    Also I dont have a brush ;)

    Tapity1 said...

    http://i50.tinypic.com/2q37us4.jpg

    σѕмαηу said...

    OHHHH NOW I GET IT!
    This is my new entry
    The cho is made out my cereal and sphagetti sticks lol
    My entry is:
    http://i48.tinypic.com/5fhulz.png
    By me lol: osmany250
    Also I keep my other entry too!
    http://i46.tinypic.com/ruwsbt.png
    Just incase ;)
    Baiii

    Coby said...

    Here's my entry!

    http://i47.tinypic.com/59sjyd.jpg

    Hope I win the brush :)

    Chobot Name: Blik3

    zach said...

    Hey heres my link to my food pic lol anyways heres the link but im so sorry when i took the pic the camra cut of the 8 in my name in the pic so sorry my cho name is :Zachary208 heres the link http://i49.tinypic.com/2cmno9j.jpg

    zach said...

    P.s i made it out of cheezets that were broken in half

    Coby said...

    Mines made like a Sandwich!
    Cheese (Pants & Hair)
    Bread (Body)
    pickles (eyes & Mouth)
    Mustard (Shirt)

    p.s. It tasted good too xD

    Alice said...

    heres mine :D

    http://i30.tinypic.com/2dbjyc3.jpg

    ~goldminer

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!