Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Tuesday, January 5, 2010
    Hello chobots
    Tomorrow is my real life bday,here is the invitationHope to see you there!
    Ps:It is my 380 bday on chobots too xD!DOUBLE PARTY!
    -aayush
    pps:You didnt forget about my blog Chobots Times Did you?

    9 comments:

    Katarina Nikolic said...

    ok,i will be there:))

    lolz552 said...

    mine is today january 5th real

    Katarina Nikolic said...

    happy b day lolz552!!

    iluvcookiezz said...

    lol my real b day was on january 4th xD

    NMacadaan said...

    WAAA WHY EVERYONE MAKES IT SO EARLY ITS GONNA BE LIKE 5:OO WERE I AM SO I CANT G I HAVE SCHOOL AT 8:10 AND I WAKE UP AT 6:45 IM SORRY I CANT MAKE IT ITS NOT MY FAULT WAAAAAAA
    MMMM

    jonnyyyyy88 said...

    i can't make it it's at 7am i wake up at 10 am now

    snoopy1201 said...

    OMG REALLY MINES TOMMOROW TOO!!!! LOL!!!!

    Unknown said...

    yay!!! happy bday!!!!

    can u ask beta about the friend contest please??? peach♥♥♥

    Sakura said...

    Happy Birthday Ayush (lol sorry that it was yesterday i didnt log in yesterday)
    Lol my birthday is at Jan 7 (Today) lol

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!