Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How to contact me?

Dear blog readers! If u have interesting information to post or beautiful pictures, nice videos or may be original ideas about the future parties-contests, u can send all this to my e-mail: smurfetthebest@hotmail.com, so i can make this blog more interesting to you.

Interesting phrases

  • "Happyness is all around us. All you need to do is to pick it up." -Erich Maria Remarque
  • "Most people are as happy as they decide to be." -Abraham Lincoln
  • "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." Thomas Aquinas
  • "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein
  • You take chances and you make mistakes but everything you do is extreme.
  • Let your imagination fly,there is no limit.

Play More Games

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My playlist

    Sunday, June 14, 2009
    ooooppss, am i 100 already ? Well, somehow i managed to forgot about my 100th birthday in chobots... Thats really strange and the worst thing is that there was no party where we all could have much fun and celebrate my birthday together.

    So if u have time come tomorrow 15 june at 21.00 choTime in vanilla cafe street to my 102 birthday party!!! I promise u will have much fun, magic, rain and special guests. Cya!!!

    15 comments:

    The Enthusiast said...

    Il be their xD forst comment

    Royaltapdancer said...

    Smufet you mention 2 different times is it 21:00 lol

    The Enthusiast said...

    Happy birthday!!!

    Smurfet said...

    ow, really, thnx royaltapdancer! just one time is my ukrainian and other is choTime... :) i ll fix it!!

    ... said...

    Happy 100th b-day Smurfet. Here is a poem for you:

    Smurfet, today is your special day
    So chobots, say hip hip horay!
    Come on guys lets celebrate
    I hope you all can participate

    I can't wait for your party
    But first I think I'll have a smarty

    So Smufet all I have to say
    Is happy 100th b-day!


    Hope you like it! ;)
    -Floppyj10

    Norgolbo said...

    I'm 100 too, you're 2 days older than me :)

    Babygirll said...

    i will try to be there

    Anonymous said...

    happy bday!! but could u please have it at a different time? plz

    Smurfet said...

    thnx for greeting and thnx floppyj10 for awesome poem, i liked it a lot!!!

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Anonymous said...

    ohh never mind!! the time works! lol and happy bday again!! ur one of my fav mods!!!!!!!!!!! u rock!!!!!!:) Um my chobot name is hersheys101!! lol:)

    Anonymous said...

    Wait so that is in 2 hours and 23 minutes in real because its 1:37 here

    Anonymous said...

    Hey can u change it to 22:00 i won't be able to make that time please change it

    -bakugon ps. please change it

    Artic288 said...

    I can't get on Chobots. I want to go!

    Pendul1 said...

    it was midnight, i came, i crashed 23 times or more then i went to sleep cuz it was 1 am in the morning O_o
    i missed the party because the sistem had a bug.

    Post a Comment

    Can you....

    Followers List

    Chobots- Chat 'n' Play. Everyday!


    Chobots online

    Play chobots!